Spain is a favorite destination for travellers and across the Iberian Peninsula there can be found carefully designed and, sometimes very exclusive private tours in Spain that combine cultural touring, food and wine experiences, luxury hotels and special-interest activities customized to individual interests.
Private guides and drivers are sometimes essential to getting the most out of Spain’s rich culture, including fascinating cities such as Madrid, Barcelona and Seville; whitewashed villages, ancient churches and royal palaces; incredible UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Alhambra, the buildings of Gaudi, and the historic center of Toledo; historic Jewish Quarters and synagogues; world-class museums such as the Prado, Reina Sofia and Guggenheim Bilbao; and much more.
Private Spain tours feature:
- Top rooms in luxury hotels.
- Private tours and transfers with tour own private guides and drivers.
- Highly personalized itinerary planning.
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout Spain.
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events and exclusive access to local activities.
Take a look at some of the exclusive private tours in Spain from the pages of Viator
Wildside Holidays – Spain
The top wildlife, activity and walking holiday companies in Spain. Small family companies living and working in Spain. Local guides are the best!