Spain is a favorite destination for travellers and across the Iberian Peninsula there can be found carefully designed and, sometimes very exclusive private tours in Spain that combine cultural touring, food and wine experiences, luxury hotels and special-interest activities customized to individual interests.
Private guides and drivers are sometimes essential to getting the most out of Spain’s rich culture, including fascinating cities such as Madrid, Barcelona and Seville; whitewashed villages, ancient churches and royal palaces; incredible UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Alhambra, the buildings of Gaudi, and the historic center of Toledo; historic Jewish Quarters and synagogues; world-class museums such as the Prado, Reina Sofia and Guggenheim Bilbao; and much more.
Take a look at some of the exclusive private tours in Spain from the pages of Viator
Private tours in Spain offer a unique opportunity to experience the country’s rich culture and history, with an emphasis on luxury and personalization. These tours include:
- Customizable itineraries tailored to individual interests, including visits to fascinating cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, and Seville; whitewashed villages; ancient churches; royal palaces; and much more.
- Immersive experiences in off-the-beaten-path destinations, away from the typical tourist routes.
- Access to exclusive cultural events and activities, such as tickets to world-class museums, including the Prado, Reina Sofia, and Guggenheim Bilbao.
- Luxury accommodations in top-rated hotels.
- Personalized tour experiences, including private guides and drivers, restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, and local contacts at associate offices throughout Spain.
- The comfort and exclusivity of private transportation, avoiding large crowds and lines.
- Tailored experiences, such as wine tastings or private cooking lessons, catering to individual interests.
- Flexibility to change the itinerary on the go, accommodating unexpected discoveries or changing interests.
With all these features, private tours in Spain offer a unique, unforgettable experience that combines the best of culture, history, food, wine, and luxury.
Wildside Holidays – Spain
The top wildlife, activity and walking holiday companies in Spain. Small family companies living and working in Spain. Local guides are the best!