The LA Organic Experience olive oil tour. Discover the beauty of the farm and learn about its organic and sustainable farming practices. Immerse yourself in the natural landscape and observe the sculptures that blend art and nature seamlessly.
Just add your dates, number of people, language and click check availability
Immerse yourself in the local products and nature of Ronda on a walking tour through olive groves, citrus trees, and vineyards. The guided tour culminates in a tasting of LA Organic’s organic oils. Here you will learn how to differentiate between mild and intense oils. Taste the blend of 80% Arbequina, Picual, and Hojiblanca, as well as the 100% Hojiblanca, and learn about the unique qualities of each one.
- Your journey begins with an immersive exhibition featuring photographic works by celebrated artists. Then head to the greenhouse where a video presentation awaits you. Witness the traditional process of olive oil production in a vintage oil mill and see the bottling and labeling machine in action.
- Next, explore the ecological garden and learn about the eco-friendly production of a diverse range of products including vegetables, aromatic plants, citrus trees, and quince trees. Marvel at the organic vineyard with Pinot noir grapes transformed into wine by Michel Rolland, a renowned and influential winemaker. Stop at the small 19th century chapel donated to the estate by the widow Doña Lola.
- As you walk through a variety of 25 different olives from around the world, admire the large ancient olive trees in Carlota’s Square before returning to the greenhouse for a tasting. Learn how to differentiate between mild and intense oils and try an oil that received an award for being the best organic oil in the world.
- Uncover the secrets of pressing and bottling high-end organic olive oil and discover the full bouquet of flavors hidden in each drop. With a guided tasting, learn how to taste olive oil like an expert.
- This walking tour offers a unique environment with rolling vineyards and mountain views, providing the perfect backdrop for your exploration of local products and nature. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to experience the best of Ronda!
Would you like to stay at the Cortijo LA Organic?
Guests can take a refreshing dip in the seasonal outdoor swimming pool, relax in the garden or unwind in the shared lounge. The hotel also features a shared kitchen and a terrace for guests to use. Free private parking is available on-site, and an airport transfer service and bicycle rental service can be arranged upon request.
Couples particularly love the location of Cortijo LA Organic, which has been highly rated by past guests for a two-person trip. Book your stay today for a peaceful and rejuvenating getaway in Ronda.
Rooms at Cortijo LA Organic are well-appointed with a wardrobe, air conditioning, and a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms even offer a balcony, and free WiFi is available throughout the property.
A continental breakfast is served daily, and the hotel also offers car hire for guests who want to explore the surrounding area. Popular local attractions include Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor and Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue, which are just a short drive away.
The Caminito del Rey
Find tickets for the Caminito del Rey: https://www.caminodelrey.es/
Wildside Holidays – Spain
Take a trip on the Wildside! Discover the wildlife and nature of Spain, its Natural and National Parks and find the top wildlife, activity and walking holiday companies.
Iberia Nature Forum
Struggling with identifying those bugs and beasties? Why not check out the Iberia nature Forum!
Discover the Iberia Nature Forum – Environment, geography, nature, landscape, climate, culture, history, rural tourism and travel.