Recently, I was asked to create the VoiceMap GPS Audio Guide for Ronda.
For quite a few years now, the A4 printable guide has been selling steadily directly from Ronda Today and I have received many hundreds of emails from visitors, who have discovered the very best of a visit to Ronda, using the indepth information made up from the top 20 articles published here at Ronda Today.
But what better way to improve the guide? An audio guide of course!
The VoiceMap GPS Audio Guide for Ronda
Listening to me along the way (and also some captivating guitar music from the amazing Paco Seco), you’ll pass breathtaking lookout points including the Mirador de Ronda and the Mirador de Aldehuela.
Discover Ronda at your own pace
- No queues or following big groups of people.
- With turn by turn directions you can’t get lost or miss any of the important sights.
- Start and stop whenever you want.
- GPS locations. Audio starts automatically as you approach interesting places and monuments.
- The VoiceMap GPS Audio Guide for Ronda is also ideal if you have limited time in Ronda but want to see as much as possible.
As we leave the new town behind us and enter the old, past the Mondragón Palace and museum we’ll visit Ronda’s former defensive border at the Puerta de Almocábar, and quake in the boots of history’s soldiers as you imagine approaching armies.
From there we’ll follow the old walls to the Arab Baths and the Puente Viejo bridge, before making our way back over Puente Nuevo. The tour ends in front of the Plaza de Toros, the Bullring of the Royal Cavalry of Ronda.
I’ll also provide answers to some intriguing questions like:
- What did Blas infante, the father of Spanish nationalism, do in Ronda?
- Who are the Goyesca ladies?
- Why is one particular Italian priest famous around here?
- Who built the Puente Nuevo?
- Did Queen Isabella really visit Ronda?
- When did the Christian conquerors arrive?
- How important is bullfighting in Andalucia?
Creating the VoiceMap GPS Audio Guide for Ronda from the content here at Ronda Today has been a real pleasure and I hope that you enjoy walking the tour as much I did making it.
You can get the guide directly here: https://voicemap.me/tour/ronda/ronda-andalucia-s-city-of-dreams-a-walking-tour
A bit about VoiceMap
VoiceMap’s walking tour app gives you the freedom to explore at your own pace. You can start the walks at any time and stop whenever and wherever you like, for as long as you like. You don’t even need to hit pause. The app uses your GPS location to play audio automatically, at exactly the right time and place, and when you start moving again, playback will too. It also gives you directions, making it much easier to put your phone away and immerse yourself in your surroundings, not the screen.
You can download audio tours with a single tap before you leave your WiFi zone. They come with offline maps, and you don’t have to pay for data while you’re out exploring.
You can get the VoiceMap app here
Other suppliers where you can buy the The VoiceMap GPS Audio Guide for Ronda
Get Your Guide: https://getyourguide.tp.st/b2aX3Gmo
Wildside Holidays – Spain
The top wildlife, activity and walking holiday companies in Spain. Small family companies living and working in Spain. Local guides are the best!