Daytrips in Andalucía from Ronda by car are fairly easy to most of the major tourist highlights here in Western Andalucia.
Average driving times to towns and cities from Ronda
- Forty five minutes to the Costa del Sol or Antequera.
- An hour and a half to Seville and Malaga.
- One hour to Jerez de la Frontera
- Two hours to Córdoba or Cadiz.
- About 2.5 hours to Granada or Gibraltar.
All in all, Ronda is the great place to stay for a night or two if your holiday plans include seeing the Alhambra, the Mezquita, Malaga’s Picasso Museum, the Caminito del Rey (El Chorro), or the annual Jerez Horse Fair.Continue reading Daytrips in Andalucía from Ronda