Where to go for a bit of nightlife in Ronda? An Irish bar in the middle of the romantic and ancient city of Ronda might not seem to be, in theory, a good combination. But, every where needs some nightlife yes?
Up to a point, children can enjoy nightlife in Ronda as well.
Children can enter this bar as can be seen below in the photo of my son. Alcohol free drinks are of course available.… But it gets a lot louder as the night goes on so we are normally out and on the way home by 10pm. (If we have the kids in tow. :)
The bar has a very good atmosphere and excellent staff attention. You don’t have to wait long at the bar to get a drink.
Irish Bar Heaven in Ronda Opening Hours:
Opening at 3pm Irish Bar Heaven in Ronda is a relaxing place to while away an afternoon and, as the evening progresses, into late night (open to 4am some nights!) Heaven takes on a disco club atmosphere with great music being played from all genres and very often live bands some weekends. (See their facebook page for upcoming events.) The place gets very busy but you can normally find a corner to “people watch” and enjoy a late night drink in a party atmosphere.
- Saturday – 3:30 PM to 4 AM
- Sunday – 3P to 2AM
- Monday – 3:30 PM to 2 AM
- Tuesday – 3:30 PM to 2 AM
- Wednesday – 3:30 PM to 2 AM
- Thursday – 3:30 PM to 3 AM
- Friday – 3 PM to 4 AM
Credit cards accepted:
Heaven takes credit and debit cards at the bar with no need for pin if the cost is under 20 euros. Just swipe your card across the machine and the transaction is completed. A bit of self control needed there as after you have used up your allocated cash for the night it’s very tempting to get caught up in the vibe and whip out the card for a couple more rounds! (Personal experience!)
Busting the online negative comments
- Now, I have been reading quite a few negative comments online about this place and quite frankly I don’t agree with any of them. Firstly the prices of drinks, I think, are reasonable and in line with other places of a similar nature.
- I have been many times to Heaven and never seen any real trouble between people either inside or on the street outside. Of course every nightclub has it’s issues with drunks and sometimes even violence but overall I see this place as one of the safest to go to for a night out in Ronda.
- Lastly, many negative comments are about the state of the toilets… Yes, they can get a bit smelly as the night goes on but I accept that many nightclubs don’t have a 15 minute cleaning routine! Lets’s keep things in perspective no? The toilets are quite adecuate and really are not as bad as some commentators state!
Keep up to date with upcoming live events on their page at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Heaven-Irish-Irland%C3%A9s-520996908043251/
Address: Calle Virgen de los Remedios, 2, 29400 Ronda, Málaga (Close to the Plaza Soccorro, where the statue of Hercules and the lions is)
Nightlife in Ronda – Other bars close by:
Across the road from “Heaven” there are a couple of other bars with pretty good atmospheres. Volapié has regular live flamenco and other bands which are sometimes incredibly spontaneous with members of the “general” public getting up to the mike.
And, right next door is Drinks and Co with a great vibe and music to match.
All in all the area around Plaza Socorro with it’s bars and restaurants is a great place to enjoy some nightlife in Ronda.
The Guitar House in Ronda
Just down the street from Heaven Irish bar (walking away with your back to the Plaza Socorro you will also find the Ronda guitar house. You can marvel at the extensive collection of guitars on display, and if you’re lucky, you might even be able to attend a live concert for an even more memorable experience. https://www.rondatoday.com/the-guitar-house-in-ronda/
The Caminito del Rey
Find tickets for the Caminito del Rey: https://www.caminodelrey.es/
Wildside Holidays – Spain
Take a trip on the Wildside! Discover the wildlife and nature of Spain, its Natural and National Parks and find the top wildlife, activity and walking holiday companies.
Iberia Nature Forum
Struggling with identifying those bugs and beasties? Why not check out the Iberia nature Forum!
Discover the Iberia Nature Forum – Environment, geography, nature, landscape, climate, culture, history, rural tourism and travel.